Proaim Mini Quick Release Plate
Features of Pro quick release plate:
- Pro quick release plates will fit to almost every camera and will prevent your camera from rotating or moving on the plate.
- Pro quick release plates are designed to allow access to all camera controls and functions without removing the plate
- Pro quick release plates are designed to provide maximum contact area to the bottom of the camera increasing stability and helping to minimize flexing of the camera body.
- Our plates are precision C.N.C. machined from solid metal.
- We have eliminated all unnecessary threaded bosses etc. to further reduce weight.
- Black anodized finish.
- We use advanced computer aided design software to create super strong lightweight plates.
Universal quick release clamp:
The Camera Base plate has both 1/4" and 3/8" mounting screws to accommodate all variety of camera bases.
This helps in setting the camera even more easily. The quick release system uses a lever operated clamp.
To mount the camera, you press the lever to lock open a cam-like lock. Now mount the camera to the plate with the help of screws provided. You then slide the plate into the clamp's front flanges and press it down in back to push down a pin that closes the cam to lock the plate into position.
Quick release clamp has an open channel design. You can slide a plate in either end of the clamp and out the other (bidirectional). Not only can you mount the camera from either end, you can also slide a long plate back and forth in the channel to adjust the camera-subject distance. Gross balancing and composition adjustments can be achieved by sliding the plate within the jaws of the clamp with a movement range of up to 60.4mm.