Proaim DV Kit-25
KIT INCLUDES :
- PROAIM™ V3 FOLLOW FOCUS WITH REVERSABLE DRIVE GEAR.
- Shoulder Mount with Rail system & Quick release
- Jumbo matte box with Side & French flag
We the makers of PROAIM V1, V2 Follow Focus's series, now present to you the PROAIM Follow Focus V3 with reversing gear for the users of the dv hdv cams with Follow focuss. This new Follow focus is an optional add-on accessory that corrects the reverse direction of nikon and pentax lenses so they can rotate in 'standard cinema direction'. A convenient arm allows the reversing gear to be moved away or engaged as needed.
This new Two-in-one Follow Focus V3 device provides the facility to Move the Focus of the lens in both directions.
The Follow Focus Moves on Reveres Direction when the upper drive gear is attached on the gear of the camera lens.
- Gear Arm adjustable distance : 35 mm
- Construction : Follow Focus - Aluminum Black Anodized ,Gears - ABS
- Dial Index Adjustment : 360o
- Dial Outside Diameter : 84mm (of white wheel)
- Fit Rail Dia : 15 mm
- Fit Rail Distance : 60 mm
- Dimensions : 175(L) 110(H) 110(W)
- Exchangeable Gear Drive for : Fujinon/Canon/Kinor
- Gear Wt. : .006 gms
- Follow Focus Wt. : 310 gms
- Wt with packing : 1.5Kgs
- Gear Dia : 35.87mm
- Construction : All made of aluminum black anodized.
- Stainless steel Rods. Shoulder pad's top part is aluminum and bottom is soft foam.
- Rail Dia : 15 mm
- Rail Distance : 60 mm
- Length of Rails : 450mm (45cm)
- You can use the Shoulder Mount Handles with your 19mm Rods also
- The handles are joined to the rails mounting adapter with gear teeth.
- Rail System has height adjustment. Thus, you can adjust your camera height according to the accessories such as follow focus matte box etc.
The camera can be mounted on the shoulder mount rail system more closer to the eye or farther from eye as per the user's convenience
Proaim MB-700 Matte Box:
A matte box is a camera accessory that essentially does the same thing as a lens hood and also mounts in front of the lens, but usually includes adjustable fins called French flags. These can be moved and adjusted to reduce lens glare. A matte box is an important device for quality photography and film making.
The special design of the top and side flags allow for an extended bellows effect for maximum light control. This matte box design is the ultimate for performance in the field. The matte box avoids the first filter stage being blocked by the microphone, allowing it to rotate 180°.The Matte box is lightweight, weighs approximately 1.7 lbs, yet extremely robust. Packed with features that protect your camera and enhance your creativity, the more compact and lightweight operation this matte box can be used as "clip-on" matte box, which means the Matte box fits on the front of your internal focus lens. The matte box is mounted with a "Quick-Lock" system.
INTERCHANGEABLE MASKS : PROAIM MB-700 Mattebox comes with both 12:8 and 16:9 aspect ratio format so that this mattebox can be used with normal as well wide angle lenses. 12:8 and 16:9 ratio mask can easily be attached or diattached with four small screws in the front of the mattebox.
ASSEMBLY :- The assembly of the unit was intuitive and simple. We provide manual for its assembly.
Foam Donut Rings & Front Adjuster-Rail Mount for using the mattebox with your 15mm rail system with 60mm center-to-center distance.This Matte box can also be use with Rail system with the Help of Foam Donut rings and Front Rail adjuster.
The Rail Mount has height adjustment so you can adjust it as per your camera lens height.
Adapter ring: The matte box can also be use with your camera with the help of adapter ring without Rail system. For that you have to buy adapter ring as per front lens thread dia of camera lens.
ROTATING FILTER HOLDERS:-There are two filter holders with Matte Box. Rotating filter holder enables user to eject or install square filter without disturbing microphone or flash settings. One filter holder is stationary while the other one is rotationary in nature.
Using the matte box makes filter changes a simple matter of pulling out one holder and inserting the next one. Corals, Grads, Neutral Density, (great for reducing light and altering your depth of field) No unscrewing filters and juggling around. The ease with which you can add filtration when you're using a matte box is another strong reason to add one to your kit.
- Matte box / Sunshade is made up of ABS plastic;
- Dimensions of french flag 16.5" X 6.5";
- Maximum expansion of side flags - 200mm;
- French flag and side flags are made up of metal;
- Rotating filter holder;
- It compliments wide angle converters without vignating and can be used with wide angle lenses.
- Can be used with any mini35/micro35 system.
- Dual pivot mechanisms are integrated into the housing for more cost efficient use of side wings.
- Everything looks intentional.
- The reinforced edges are machine-bent.
- Bolts are well placed, spaced and consistent.