Proaim Shoulder Rig Kit-223
This Shoulder Rig Kit-223 is new invention in the rigs line. It features adjustable Shoulder Rig with Counter-balance, Follow focus V2 with accessories and wide angle mattebox with 16:9 & 4:3 aspect ratio and An Eyepiece with two magnification frames and neck strap.
- Best for dslr/dv/hdv photography/videography
- Advantage of using eyepiece as per preference
- A Multi-features unit for commercial and domestic film-making.
- Affordable at very lower price
- Quick to handy, Portable, light-in-weight
- Durable, strong and sturday.
- Needs no extra accessory as it includes necessory accessories
- Any other accessory like mic, led light etc.. can be mounted on the 15mm adapter for lcd monitor
- Each product can be used independently with the camera
- Best for indoor and outdoor shootings
- The whole system can be shifted on tripod during shooting intervals
- Very easy to remove or add each product in the rig
KIT Includes :
- DSL Rig-500 with camera & tripod mounting plate
- Proaim V2 follow focus with Whip, Crank & Set of 6 gear Rings
- Proaim MB-600 Matte box with 4:3 & 16:9 Mask
- An Eyepiece ViewFinder with two magnification frames & neck strap
The DSL Rig-500 comparises of the following parts
- 1x 15mm Shoulder Pad
- 1x Counter weight with one 15mm weight clamp
- 1x 15mm Straight Bracket
- 1x 15mm camera mount plate with tripod mount plate
- 1x 15mm supporting rod adapter
- 2x 15mm Junction Rod Adapters
- 2x 15mm Telescopic Handles
- 1x LCD Adapter
- 3pc of 15mm silver alluminum rods 300mm long with female thread
- 3pc of 15mm silver alluminum rods 100mm long with male thread
- 1x pair of 15mm silver alluminum rods 170mm long with male thread
Features of DSL Rig-500
- Tripod Attachment.
- counter-weight eliminates stress on the back of operator while long-time shooting
- 15mm Straight Bracket allows you to use camera off-center so as to bring camera on eye level to use eye-piece.
- Telescopic handles with rubber gripping gives complete rest to hands while shooting
- Shoulder pad makes the operator's shoulder stressfree while shooing.
- Height adjustment of camera.
- 15mm parts of the shoulder mount can be adjusted anywhere on the 15mm rods
- Knobs allws quick attachment of 15mm parts....
Proaim ViewFinder Eyepiece : An eyecup is provided for preventing irrelevant light leakage, and a field of view perfectly matched to 3” LCD screens. The diopter allows you to dial in the focus to match your eye. The PROAIM Viewfinder has a diopter range is of -2.75 and up (unlimited with extender frames). The View-Finder can be attached to the LCD screen via a small frame with strong glue on one side. We provide two sizes of frame with this viewfinder so you can get desired distance from the LCD Screen. The lens of this view finder is Anti-Fog Coating.
Features of Proaim V2 follow focus :
- Both sides drive gear fitting as per lens convenience. Easily removable drive gear
- Completely gear driven design for slip-free and accurate movement.
- Adjustable slide mounting mechanism to fit any lens diameter.
- Adjustable locking system.
- Mounts onto 15 mm Rod Support (60mm center to center difference).
- Positional indicator.
- Allows extremely focusing lenses to be geared and used with follow focus industry standard 0.8 module.
- Fits most lenses with proper focus gear drive (Interchangeable gear drives (currently shipping 0.8/2.51mm pitch).
- The 6 Gear Rings allows you to use all standard lenses with PROAIM Follow Focus.
Specification of Proaim Follow Focus V2
- Gear Arm adjustable distance : 35 mm
- Construction : Follow Focus - Aluminum Black Anodized ,Gears - ABS
- Dial Index Adjustment : 360o
- Dial Outside Diameter : 84mm (of white wheel)
- Fit Rail Dia : 15 mm
- Fit Rail Distance : 60 mm
- Dimensions : 175(L) 110(H) 110(W)
- Exchangeable Gear Drive for : Fujinon/Canon/Kinor
- Gear Wt. : .006 gms
- Follow Focus Wt. : 310 gms
- Wt with packing : 1.5Kgs
- Gear Dia : 35.87mm
Proaim Mattebox MB-600 :
- Comes with 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratio format so it can be used with normal as well as wide angle lenses. 4:3 and 16:9 ratio mask can easily be attached or diattached with four small screws in the front of the mattebox.
- Sunshade/filterholder features a non-reflective retangular shade that allows for single or dual filter applications. This Mattebox has two 4"x4" filter holders; perfect for polarizers and combination of square filters.
- Rotating filter holder enables user to eject or instal square filter without disturbing microphone or flash settings.
- Front Adjuster attaches mattebox to the 15mm rods. The front adjuster is made of metal. It is designed with quick lock mechanism.
- Kit includes five donut with inner diameter 81mm, 78mm, 75mm, 65mm, 54mm. The outer Dia of this matte box is 95mm.