16' Jib Arm Crane
The Proam 16ft Crane has ability to telescope and nest within itself. This crane’s modularity is built on its lightweight, octagonal, high grade aluminum, black powder coated 4ft feet extension sections which start at the tail of the jib, with the largest diameter, and progressively get smaller as you get closer to the camera. The best part is, the arm breaks down to fit into a 51” Carrying case. The pivot, camera platform, rear control center and miscellaneous items fit into a Proaim Suitcase.
The Proaim 16ft crane will work with all heavy duty tripod stands having 150mm bowl head (Tripod stand not included in this purchase). This Crane is the best suited for making professional videos at various ocasions and filming video concerts.Items Includes :
Proaim 16ft Long Jib Crane with accessories listed below:
- Camera Platform
- rear control Section
- Stress cable
- Proaim Carrying Case for Jib Arm
- Proaim Custom-fit Suitcase for Accessories
- Instruction Manual
- Zoom Controller
- 16ft Crane is expandable from 4ft (one section) to 16ft (five sections) in 3ft increments.
- Each extendable section is 7ft long giving 1ft overlap between sections
- Since each section slides out, pulled from the previous sections, you may store unused sections in the tail as ballast weight. This lightens your counterweight demand.
- Each extended section easily slides into the previous that make Jib Arm Compact
- Rear Control Center has provision of mounting Joystick Control box, LCD Monitor & your Zoom Controller.
- Can also be used as 10ft or 13ft crane.
|Jib Arm Material||High Grade Alluminum HE30|
|Jib Arm Shap||Octagonal|
|Jib Arm Dimensions||
|Height from Ground||15ft (4.5 Meter)|
|Jib Arm Thickness||3mm|
|Jib Crane Length||16ft (4.8 Meter)|
|Jib each Arm length||4ft|
|Finish||Black Powder Coated|
|Coupling Jib Arm Sections||A union coupling design of Jib Arm is done by washer and Steel bolt and shank with external clamps as well as Pin Lock for double locking System|
|Jib Arm Break downs to||5 Sections of 4ft each|
|Camera Plateform Levelling||By Control Cable|
|Stress cable||High carbon steel with electro galvanised 4mm tested wire at 800kg|
|Multiple Alignment||Multiple user friendly alignment of Stress Cable is provided For making Jib Stand straight without any curve|
|Carrying Case size||51 iches|
|Jib Crane Weight||22kg (48lbs)|
|Max Camera Package Load Capacity
|Height of Jib Arm while Stand Adjusted at Maximum height of 5ft||
|Add Counter Weights in the rear section of Jib according to Camera and Pan Tilt Head weight as per this chart||
The jib has a varying weight ratio depending on the length you have chosen.
16ft arm itself balances at about 49lbs. Just multiply the weight, of the additional items you will put on the end of the arm, by 3.5 and you will know how much weight to buy. Buy a few extras in case you add other accessories.
13ft arm balances at about 27lbs - Multiply the wieght, of the additional items you will put on the end of arm, by 2 & add the weights accordingly.
10ft arm balances at about 7.4lbs - Multiply the wieght, of the additional items you will put on the end of arm, by 1.8 & add the weights accordingly.