Proaim Jr. Pan Tilt Head with Joystick Control
For cameras weighing upto 15 lbs
This is a smaller Version of Proaim Pan & Tile Head suitable for videography with the smaller DV/HDV/DSLR Cameras. This Head pans and tilts the cameras smoothly and accurately with precise, proportional joystick control. The creative movements from this head can be fully utilized by using it with crane arms, tripods or any other remote operating situations, and allows you to create extraordinary videos.It works on 12 volt power through the included AC adapter and easily accepts external 12VDC battery power through the included a 1.5 meter long 3pinXLR cable.
This Head comes with remote head that controls the pan tilt movements of this head and allows you to create extraordinary videos.
KIT INCLUDES :
Maximum camera weight: 15 lbs.
Pan movement: 360 degrees
Tilt movement: 360 degrees
Variable-controlled speed from 6 degrees/sec (low speed) to 51 degrees/sec (high speed)
Precision machined parts with the highest standards of industrial grade electronic components
AC Adapter input - AC 100 - 240V ; output - DC 12V -2A
- Has two high torque, coreless DC motors that rotates (pans) and tilts the head 360 degrees.
- It takes 2 minutes to pan at 360 degrees at its slowest speed without stopping and 7 seconds at its highest speed.
- It will consistently go at its slowest speed without stopping.
- The camera platform height can be adjusted at any point.
- This head has 360 degree end less tilting movement and 360 degree panning movement with reversal point.
- Speed is variable and is easily controlled and adjusted by "Speed" and "Dead Spot" potentiometers on the control unit.
- The Deadspot control determines the center band of the joystick where no motion will occur. This way you can set it to your abilitites and insure no crossover to the other axis when not wanted.
- You can use this head for outdoors shoot occasionally but with some sort of protection cover i.e rain cover or fiber sheet.
- The Head comes Carrying case with custom fit packing.
- You receive the Pan Tilt Head with assembled wiring with Top and Bottom Motor. You just need to Install the Power out to head (3 pin connector) and 12 volt DC power (4 pin XLR) in rear of joystick box.
- The PROAIM™ PAN TILT HEAD comes with Joystick control system, 23 feet Long Cable and AC Adapter.
- The joystick may be operated in the handheld position, from a flat surface such as a tabletop, or attached to the boom arm of Jib.
- For Outdoor shooting, you can use 1.5mtr long 3pinXLR cable with your 12volt of Brick or Car Batteries.